International finance exercise and Case study (Published 2017)
International finance is becoming increasingly importen especially in the era of globalization. As the subject provide knowledge about different aspects of finance as well as professional skills, it si important to research and study “International finance” in oder better understand the current events which are happening around the world and to be aware of Vietnam’s position on the global stage. Hence the importance of International finance exercise and Case study first English edition, which is specifically designed to help students further their knowledge of the subject.
International finance exercise and Case study aims to provide up-to-dated case studies and questions to help students familiarize with the studying process as well as to introduce new approaches to the subjects. Along with the “International finance” textbook, International finance exercise and Case study with be an important document in assisting teachers anf students in researching and studying “International finance” in the most comprehensive and informative way.
Our deepest gratitude to people who have participated in the writing process of the book:
1. Chapter 1 wrtten by Vu Viet Ninh, MA and cao Phuong Tham, MA.
2. Chapter 2 written by Tran Phuong Mai, MA and Pham Quynh Mai, MA.
3. Chapter 3 written by Vu Viet Ninh, MA.
4. Chapter 4 written by Cao Phuong Thao, MA.
5. Chapter 5 written by Nhu Trong Bach, Associate Prof, PhD & Dao Duy Thuan, MA.
6. Chapter 6 written by Nguyen Thi Minh Tam , Associate Prof, PhD.